As a licensed midwife based in Fort Worth, TX, I provide care for the following cities in the Dallas – Ft. Worth area: Addison, Richardson, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Bedford, Hurst, Irving, Euless, North Richland Hills, Carrollton, Farmer’s Branch, Mansfield, Midlothian, Arlington, Keller, Flower Mound, and more… Don’t see your area? Just ask…
Your Care Includes:
- Initial OB Panel & Bloodwork
- Prenatal / post partum visits at the birth center, or in the privacy of your home. Home visits are available for a radius of 30 miles from my home in N. Richland Hills and considered on an individual basis.
- At every visit, we will listen to your baby’s heart rate, check your blood pressure, measure your uterine growth, analyze your urine specimen, answer any specific questions or concerns you may be experiencing, and just visit together.
- My expertise and assistance during your labor & delivery
- Post-partum Checkups two day, fourteen days, and six weeks after the birth.
My Fee Varies Based on When You Pay:
I offer managable payment plans to fit your budget, and discounts for upfront payments in full and payments completed before your due date. Additional Tests & Services (Optional):
- Birthing Pool Rental & Supplies
- Sonogram referral